Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Version2 of Desktop Adsense Cash Machine out now!

Raving reviews on the new version 2.0 of Desktop Adsense Cash Machine:

"Hello Anders,

Thanks for the new improved version of Adsense Cash Machine.

It's still quite early here, so I haven't checked it out thoroughly yet, but I ran DACM V2 once and it worked beautifully! There were no unwanted Google Ads in the Articles collected and I also like the fact that you have now included an option to import articles from one's own hard drive.

I tried HyperVRE which everyone seems to rave about, but I was not the least bit impressed. Your software works much more quickly and reliably. I am sure that there is a growing market for your product.

The only advantage I can see with HYperVRE at the moment is that their software also enables you to include RSS feeds, which you may want to consider for DACM at some time in the future. You also surely should consider a price rise.

In short, I think you have done a great job and I have been impressed, not only by your moral integrity in sorting out the problem with the earlier version and giving me a free copy, but also your technical expertise.

If you would like any assistance in distributing DACM V2, please let me know. I would be delighted, honoured and excited to help you in any way I can!

Well done, Anders!

Clive, Hampshire, GB"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home