Monday, July 10, 2006

Desktop Adsense Cash Machine - Site Building - Templates

Q:
How do I get my adsense code into all the generated web pages?

A:
1: Log in to your Adsense account and select the desired ad type (layout, color and so on) . Copy the ad code.

2: Now go to your C:\Programs\AdsenseCashMachine\Template folder and open the default sample template (or your desired template).

3: Insert the ad code in the template. NOTE: There are two types of templates on DACM; article page templates and index page templates. Don't forget to insert the code into both.


Q:
Do I make my own template and will the program know where to put the articles in the html code if I make my own template?

The idea is to make you own templates in order to reduce duplicate content sites. Just be sure to insert the required tokens %[token name]%;

Article page template tokens are:
%PAGETITLE% - page title, usually goes between the title start and end tags
%ARTICLETITLE% - article title
%AUTHOR% - name of the author to the article
%ARTICLEBODY% - article body

Index page template tokens are:
%INDEXLINKS% - links to the index pages that were created; looks like this 1 2 3 ...
%INDEXCONTENT% - links to the article pages that are to be placed on the index pages, basically looks like a site map link page.

Q:
And lastly, is there a way for me to specify what web site for the program to look for articles? I feel like the program is limiting and will lead to too much duplicate content.

A:
In this version there are two article sites that is scraped for content that you can select from.

There is a risk for the duplicate content issue to arise if you fail to create an unique template, for your pages.

I would insert additional text, basic SEO stuff really, such as the keywords and phrases you want to target.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina Schlotter said...

Hi there,

Do you know if there's any way to use your own article files with the desktop cash machine?

I bought it a while back but haven't used it because I want to use some besides the two article databases listed.

I'd appreciate any information you could pass on.

Thanks,

Tina

11:26 AM  
Blogger lepu9 said...

Will this get me banned from Google?

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home